Tuesday 12 January 2021

The longing for the impossible


What is containment in life.. when there is lesser yearning for things and an usual sense of satiated desires. But, what an strange feeling it is to have longing for the past more than the excitement for the future. That is definitely not a sign of a content soul. I do not want to categorise this feeling of mine... but just for a context, it may be like some midlife crisis or it's due to all the uncertainties about the future .. I often feel like going back in the past.. visiting some of the long forgotten memories. I certainly do not want to change anything. I only wish to stay in those moments for a while.. relive those experiences and feel the emotions once more. Often when I close my eyes, there are many such events passing in front of my eyes as a film reel and I feel the urge to pick some of them and enter into the frames. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The longing for the impossible

What is containment in life.. when there is lesser yearning for things and an usual sense of satiated desires. But, what an strange feeling ...